2. EXPLANATION OF TERMS
“Tindo” – means Tindo Sales and Marketing Pty Ltd ACN 154 806 354 and any of its related entities or subsidiaries.
“Registered User” means any user that has been given access or obtained access to the Members Login section of the website.
“site” – the current site http://www.tindosolar.com, which is the internet website through which Tindo sells the Goods and provides services.
“services" means any of the various services offered by Tindo through the site, including the service which allows the registered user to quote and/or design a solar pv system or the registered user to buy goods and/or services through the site.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Your user registration details and your right to access and use the Services on the site is personal and restricted only to you.
You agree NOT to do any of the following:
1. Copy, reproduce, distribute, communicate, publish, alter or modify information or material from the site (except information or material belonging to you) without the prior express written permission of Tindo
2. Alter or amend the panel dimension, shape or appearance or replace or use any panel that is not sold or manufactured by Tindo in the quoting design tools or systems on the site
3. Under any circumstances modify or copy:
(i) the layout of the site; or
(ii) any computer code or design tools contained in the site;
5. Impersonate another person or allow another person to impersonate you.
4. USER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By accessing or registering to use the services of the site you agree to abide by prevailing international, and domestic, law, convention and treaties regarding proprietary intellectual property including, but not limited to; copyright, trademarks, patents and know-how.
5. TINDO’S RIGHTS TO RESTRICT ACCESS
If you have multiple registered users within your company, you must inform Tindo within 7 days if a registered user has ceased employment within the company.
Tindo’s policy will be to alter your password for access to the registered users section on a monthly basis beginning the first business day of each month.
6. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
If you object to your information being transferred or used in the way set out in the Privacy
Policy, please do not use the site.